We take care of your case, so you can take care of your health.
High Desert Law: Injury Attorney, Accident Attorney
YOUR INJURY ATTORNEY
High Desert Law is a boutique law firm with a selective focus in personal injury claims, accident claims and wrongful death. High Desert Law’s representation of you is grounded in three principles:
- Holding the responsible party (and their insurance company) fully accountable for the injuries they caused, getting you the compensation you deserve.
- Taking the stress off your plate so you can focus on what is most important, your health and your family.
- Guiding you through this process, so that when it is all said and done, you can move forward and leave this event in the past.
BASED IN CENTRAL OREGON
With deep roots in Central Oregon and a kind, compassionate demeanor, David Rosen’s firm is here to help. At High Desert Law, you will be taken care of like family because David Rosen is not just an injury attorney, he is someone who – before becoming a lawyer – went through this process as a Plaintiff.
High Desert Law will take care of your case so you can take care of your health.
David is not just another personal injury attorney. David provided excellent legal advice and guided me through my process while answering all my questions. I would highly recommend High Desert Law!Susan H.
David did a great job. Always kept my interest in mind and kept me informed on what was going on. Would definitely use his services again.Justice E.
David is an excellent personal injury attorney. He handled my daughter’s case expertly. His attention to detail was evident from our very first meeting. We were really pleased with our settlement. We highly recommend him.Gael C.
- Former president of the Deschutes County Bar Association
- Deschutes County Access to Justice Committee: Chair and Founding Member
- Elected member to the Oregon State Bar House of Delegates
- 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Oregon Law Foundation: Board of Directors
- Oregon State Bar, Futures Task Force Innovations Committee Appointee
In describing my relationship with my clients, I like to use the example of driving a car and we are trying to get to point B. I am sitting in the passenger seat providing navigation directions and advice, but my clients control the gas and wheel. Clients vary from wanting me to make every decision to wanting to hear all the options and make the decisions themselves.
No matter what the situation, I want my clients to know that I understand how important their case is to them and we need to handle it in the way that works for them, not the attorney. It is important for me that my clients know that when they are done, they don’t want to have questions of what they could have done or tried.
My philosophy is not just about getting you the money you deserve, but bringing closure to what has been a terrible event.
Having been there myself, I know how important it is to bring finality to the process. I have settled cases against virtually every big brand insurance company, insisting that my clients get every penny they deserve, but it doesn’t end there. My philosophy is not just about getting you the money you deserve, but to bring closure to what has been a terrible event.